Thursday, June 29, 2006

"A woman is the shadow of her man to make him alive"






I am so dissapointed with you. Is it your choice ? I did hope you get the right one for your life, but .... Do you know that everyone makes jokes about you and that suck behind you ?

I know you always remind yourself that you know who are you. But you forget to look at the woman of your life. Are you happy when you are not pround of presenting her to your friends, your family ?

You are the man of her. Why you can't make her better - it is for you and for herself. Why don't you try hard ?

I am talking to you from my heart. Actually, you have made me hurt a lot, but I always think you deserve to have someone much much better.

2 comments:

Ha said...

Well, life is too short, injoy it while you can :)

Lãng tử Yến Nhi said...

Who cares where we go on this rutted old road
In a world that may say that we're wrong.