Monday, June 19, 2006

My mind is mixing







How many times you had tried to sing by the way of Bon Jovi the song "Always" for me ?


How many times I had listened to Elvis singing the song "Always on my mind" in the darkness ?


They have the same word "always", right ? It is only a word, but so so many meanings.


Oh, suddenly I remember when De Kooning looking Jackson Pollock's painting and he said "He was It." So simple and so meanning.


I am thinking about Pollock. If there were not Lee Krasner in his life, he would become a such talent and famous artist ? Any man has an important woman in his life. There is only one thing that if he is smart enough to choose which one who can support his best.


Pollock, Pollock. What a sorrow when he lost his mind, his passion in paintings, his Lee Krasner just because of alcohol and the meaningless desire as any other men in the world... and he drove himself to die at the age of 44. How many great artworks he would leave if he lived long like Williem de Kooning ?


Hmm...Image


 



No comments: